Customer service skills are a must for you and your team.
I know you will agree with me that your very survival requires you to attract and keep customers. You will also agree that this all boils down to OUTSTANDING customer service.
Therefore, you have to make sure that your employees have the required skills to deliver on your mission.
This is where ITDS comes in, with our “Magnetic Customer Service Skills” training, just for you!
As you might have guessed, this training supports our consulting work on customer service. But the good news is, it's also a stand alone workshop.
The workshop is divided into two parts. The first part is for all team members while the other part is for your team leaders.
As usual, we customize the training to meet your business needs. So at the end of the training, your team will be able to realise the following benefits:
All participants will be able to:
- Define and discuss what is really customer service
- Understand the difference between “service” and “servitude”
- Understand and meet your customer service standards
- Embrace the importance of having a good attitude
- Display self-confidence in their general approach to their duties
- Communicate effectively with each other, management and customers
- Handle difficult customers with tact and class
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
Supervisors/Middle Managers will be able to:
- Help establish and manage a customer service system
- Promote and enhance a customer-focused culture in the business
- Link outstanding customer service to business practices and policies
- Display skills and practices essential for a customer-focused manager
- Identify what motivates employees to give excellent customer service
- Develop strategies for creating satisfied employees using the PRIDE approach
If you want to turn your repeat customers into evangelists, go right ahead and contact us for your next customer service workshop!
And while I have your attention, do check out our other business-related workshops.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Rapid Scale Leadership
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Human Resource Management for SMEs
Good Governance for Non-profits
Now go right ahead and contact us , if you would like to tell us what you're struggling with in your business. Then we'll tell you how we can help you!