As a small business person, you’re too busy being CEO (Chief Everything Officer) for HR Management to be on your radar.
What's more, you only have a small staff of 5 people, so you don't need any HR Management Systems or training, Right?
Wrong! In our experience, even when you have only one (or even none) employee you need to be thinking about how to mange your people. Why?
It is better to learn what you need to know when you staff is small. In this way, you will already have the necessary policies and procedures in place as you grow.
But too often, too many Small Business Owners only think of HR Management when they get a call from the Labour Department or a letter from the Attorney of a past employee.
At ITDS, we have designed the “HR Management for Small Business Workshop” to help you not only bring HR issues into the “kitchen” but to also place them on the front burner of the stove!
Like all our other workshops, this one can be customised to suit the specific needs and circumstances of your business.
So here is some of what we are sure to cover:
- An overview of HR Management in a small business
- How you should engage your employees
- Understanding the need for an Employee Handbook
- Applying “Best Practices” to selecting, retaining and separating employees
- Developing and using job descriptions
- Implement a grievance handling procedures for employees
- Implement disciplinary procedures for employers
- Coaching instead of discipline
- Following a 3-Step approach to orientation
We don't only train you, we also work with you to implement the appropriate HR Management Systems.
So don't wait...rush to contact us now!
We specialise in the following areas:
- Rapid Scale Leadership
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Good Governance for Non-profits
Now go right ahead and contact us if you would like to tell us what you're struggling with in your business and let us tell you how we can help you!