Top Level Speakers
Our signature Public Speaking (and beyond) Programme, exclusively for Leaders, Influencers, Executives and Captains of Industry. It is designed to transform you from shy to CONFIDENT and your speaking skills from average to AMAZING! Contact Us NOW!
Have you ever experienced this?
Recently, I was once again reminded why the top level people of any business should have superior public speaking and presentation skills.
There I was, sitting at a glitzy function organized by a leading company. I listened with dismay, as speaker after speaker plodded through their speech. It's hard to believe, they were blissfully unaware that they were assaulting the ears of the audience. But even worse, they were undermining the status of the business.
These were the men and women who had driven the operational success of their company for as many as 15 years. Now once again, as spokespersons, they were undermining their own great efforts with poor public speaking skills.
Are you one of these leaders?
Common Top Level Speakers holdbacks
- You are that Top Leader who excels in managing and leading your team to remarkable success. But somehow, you can’t effectively communicate your results to your clients and customers so that these results become increased revenue…
2. You know your most important role is to continuously speak to the public as well as your clients and customers. You want to keep them connected to your business, so that you have you endless opportunities to influence them. But something holds you back…
3. You want to blast through your last remaining Public Speaking blocks. You need to overcome your apprehension about being criticized and really unleash your speaking power. If you could only deliver amazing speeches that re-position your business or organisation...But it ain't happening anytime soon…
Becoming a Top Level Speaker can really remove all these and let you achieve the awesome success you want!
A checklist for you...
Ideally, a Top Level Speaker is a Business or Organisation Leader who is a confident, successful speaker and presenter. They can easily leverage personal influence and high-level speaking skills to increase market share.
It is also be a person who is on the way to the top of his/her business or organisation and understands that superior public speaking and assertiveness skills can to speed up this journey.
A Top Level Speaker is also an industry professional who is looking to stand out from the crowd and knows that public speaking skills is by far her/his best weapon.
How about those personal and business influencers? Their most important role is to bring about change. They want to move people from resistance to commitment to compliance. It follows that the single most important step for them is to become a Top Level Speaker.
You see, there are many people with many reasons to become Top Levels Speakers...Tell us your reason!
With Top Level speaking skills, you:
1. easily connect your business with stakeholders, customers and the public, building goodwill for the business
2. can describe and sell the business's products and services in a winning, professional manner. This increases sales and ensures the business maintains and increases market share
3. present critical information easily and effectively. This improves how you implement strategies and respond to crises
4. leverage public speaking skills to negotiate anything
5. inspire your staff by sharing your vision in a way that they can understand and buy into
6. build confidence and credibility because the more you are willing to speak in public, the more you will tend to improve your public speaking skills and the more assertive and strong you will become
7. become a really serious channel for change when you have mastered Top Level Speaking skills. You can use them to inspire, motivate, encourage, influence and help people
8. explode your career, value and income because you now have Top Level Speaking skills which add tremendous value to your profile and career growth
Dying to become a Top Level Speaker?
1. Be clear about your personal development and public speaking goals
2. Make sure you have basic public speaking skills
3. Have the mental mindset to write and deliver several speeches in a short time
4. Be willing to accept feedback and combine it with new skills to enhance your growth
5. Be bold enough to develop and accept your own speaking style
6. Get a Top Level Speaker and confidence building programme designed especially for you Or a group of you who wants to work together.
7. Begin the process by contacting Master Facilitator Lorna Barrow to begin the process.
About the content of Top Level Speakers Programme
This programme builds on your existing speaking skills, offering you 7 modules, 5 of which are mandatory and 2 you can choose from.
Here's a brief description of the modules:
Module #1 - Just Before You Get Started...
Features a walkthrough of the programme, places the spotlight on your strengths and weaknesses and you get to deliver your first speech.
Module #2 - Busting Through Popular Public Speaking Myths
The myths include:
- Forget all you heard about body language
- Who cares if you use notes or not?
- Your voice is...your voice
Module #3 - Principles for You to Speak by
Some of these principles are:
- Be absolutely clear about your message
- Confidence comes from clarity and certainty
- Engage the heart – educate the mind
- Understand and address your “closeness” problem
- Make ‘message transfer” your measure of success
Module #4 - Structuring and Presenting Your Speech
Sample topics to be covered:
- Crafting your message
- How to practice in half the time
- Speaking impromptu
- Presenting on zoom and similar platforms
Module #5 - Supporting Your Presentation
You will learn:
- Techniques to engage your listeners
- Leveraging slides
- Unique visual support
Module #6 - Establish your Speaking Authority -
This is the first of the choice modules and features:
- Chairing a business meeting like a boss
- Chairing a Social Event without missing a beat
- Moderate a Panel Discussion
Module #7 - Special Occasion Speeches (SOS)
This is the second "choice module" and is made up of a collection of speeches any top level speaker should be able to deliver. It includes:
- Introduction of the guest speaker
- Feature address at a function
- The Vote of Thanks
- Presenting/accepting an award
The programme can be delivered as an in-house programme for businesses or organisations as well as a coaching programme for individuals or small groups.
Why this facilitator?
My name is Lorna Barrow and I'm the Master Facilitator the Top Level Speakers Programme.
In case you're wondering why, well, over the years, Public Speaking has been and continues to be the most influential and lucrative skill I have acquired.
I have leveraged my own Top Level Speaking Skills to deliver thousands of technical, persuasive and transformational speeches in my various business and life roles.
In addition, I have relied on my speaking skills to
- Deliver training to thousands of participants through my business Impact Training and Development Services.
These were delivered and continue to be delivered across many industries in areas such as Public Speaking, Debating Skills, Leadership and Team Building, HR for Small Businesses, Communication Skills, Power and Assertiveness, Report Writing, Conducting Effective Meetings and similar areas of the soft skills.
- Help me to be comfortable speaking in front of the camera on programmes such as as CBC’s “The people’s business” and trident 10 TV’s “Entrepreneur Anonymous” and speaking on radio programmes such as VOB’s “Getting down to brass tacks”.
- Conquer years of self-doubt and second-guessing myself to build my self-esteem and self-confidence to the point where developing, marketing and delivering the Top Level Speakers Programme for you is a breeze!
You can learn even more about me here, here, here and also here.
Praise for Lorna Barrow's Speaking Skills
I admire your inimitable style, presence and unique and awesome sense of humour! Above all, is your ability to encourage, motivate and inspire people to believe in themselves. I know you did that for me on various occasions. Your energetic presentation style is still as engaging as ever, indeed like good wine (based on what I have heard since I don't drink wine) you have become smoother, richer and better. I pray for your continued success in your various businesses and continue your invaluable contribution to the development of those within your sphere of influence and beyond.
David Parris - HR Manager
Take your next "Top Level Speaking" step!
If you could UP-level you influence and impact inside and outside your business, would that make a difference for you?
Then you need to become a Top Level Speaker!
Now, you can try to figure how to be a Top Level Speaker on your own…watch a few videos here, go to a session there…
The problem is, you don’t get the full picture that way. You don’t get the WHY behind every step, or HOW to steer clear of expensive and expansive mistakes.
So why not decide to deliberately invest in getting the high-level speaking skills you need? When you're ready, the Top Level Speakers Programme is waiting for you.
Now go ahead and contact me if you need any further information to help you speak your way tot the top!
To your Top Level Speaking Success...