We’re really very happy you want to write for ITDS (Impact Training & Development Services)!
Let me help you so that the process is pleasant for both of us.
Why we WANT you to write for ITDS ? To:
1. encourage you to be a guest blogger and provide a platform to help you do just that.
2. encourage you to begin sharing your views on small business development and giving you an outlet to do this
3. provide our audience with fresh, new and different viewpoints on a variety of topics
4. expose readers to a “voice” other than mine
Why we WON’T WANT you to write for us:
1. If your purpose is only link exchanges, paid link requests, advertising-type posts, etc…
2. If it’s to tear down the work of other writers, or anyone elsewhere in cyberspace…
No discussion, no compromise, you will NOT be entertained.
Yes…we have guidelines for writing for ITDS:
- The content should be of very high quality, valuable, easy to read and when you’re sharing an opinion, make sure it’s yours.
2. Word count should be between 1,000 -3,000 but don’t become boring to achieve the word count.
3. Spun, rehashed or duplicate content will NOT be tolerated.
4. DO add images, screenshots or anything that would enhance your post and the readers appreciation.
5. Include a short author’s bio (4 lines max) containing one link to your own blog and one to your social profile
6. If you can, format your blog post properly – add sub-headings, bullet points, short paragraphs, etc
As Editor-in-Chief, I will make minor edits to your post if required, for major edits, I will get back to you.
Once the post is published, you are required to share it in your social circle, and respond to any comments coming in.
Our niche market is small businesses and small organisations and when you write for ITDS, you will be writing to help the Owners and Leaders to improve their personal and professional growth and that of their teams.
Here are the categories we would like you to target but if you have an interesting post that does not quite fit, we will consider it.
1. Self development
2. Professional Development
3. Time Management & Productivity
4. Small Business Training
5. Strategic Planning
6. Not for Profit Issues
7. Working from home
8. Human Resources Management
So go ahead…click right here if you want to pitch to me to write for ITDS.
If your pitch sounds promising, I will get back to you and then you can write and submit your post.
I look forward to seeing your contribution on this site.